Third times' a charm...

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I love scrapbooking and began a scrapbook for our "first year of marriage" after our wedding in August 2008. Didn't think I would but I've continued every year since then! I like highlighting vacations, concerts, special moments throughout the year, and especially Christmas.

It's become a tradition that every Christmas Eve Chad and I get a photo in front of a Christmas tree for our scrapbook. Didn't notice until today, but it seems I always like wearing green on Christmas Eve [and Chad loves his Columbia vest!]. Oh well, can't stop tradition now. I'll remember that next year.

2008
Our first Christmas as Mr. & Mrs. McClain
2009
2010
Where does the time go?

Looking forward to MANY, MANY, MANY more Christmas Eve's with this man!
This Christmas is special just because the Lord has really moved us the past few weeks. We have been through so much together in just three short years, even more so the past couple of months. The Lord has used these experiences to strengthen our relationship with Him, with each other, and our faith. We feel extremely blessed and know that HE has done everything for a reason, to bring us where we are today.
He is the reason for this special season.

"We will have joy and gladness and many will rejoice at His birth"
-Luke 1:14

and just because: this has been my favorite Christmas song this season. (I love Chris Tomlin!)We sang it over and over at church as tears streamed down my face. We are so undeserving of His grace, mercy, and love - yet he pours it over us abundantly. We will forever Praise His name, Emmanuel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019