steal of the week.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Not going to lie, I've been eyeing Target's Threshold chic bar cart (no longer available online) since before Christmas. I wanted it for my "Lilly-themed" window at Sugar and envisioned bright pink ornament garland, fun green striped straws, my Lilly Pulitzer martini shaker, etc... It was a great price for a bar cart, at $129, but I got busy and never bit the bullet, per say. Well, what did I stumble upon Friday night while in the Anderson Target with Cade? 

Yep, about five of these beauties all put together and marked down on CLEARANCE for $64! 

Stop it. No way.

I had my hands full, of course, having Cade and a buggy full of stuff plus there was no way it was fitting in my Camry, already put together. So after work on Saturday, I rushed back up to Anderson and it was still there!
Meant to be.

I plan to use in my store windows, but also can't wait to use at home for parties, showers, and more. 
It's just a fun, classic piece to have and at that price...well, a must have.
Just search "Target bar cart" on Pinterest and a million fun styling ideas pop up. I can't wait!







If you're local, hurry to Target in Anderson and snag ya one!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous (but excited for you!) about your awesome find!! I might have to see if any of my Targets have those!! Seriously, SO awesome!! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019