WILW: Cade's Spring Pics

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I'll admit... 

Since before I even had a child, I dreamt of a portrait hanging in my dining room of my future child in a crisp, white smocked ensemble just like my stepmom had of my baby brother. I bought this precious inexpensive outfit at market about a year ago and planned on taking Spring photos when he was two. This may be the only time ever I've done well with "planning" that far in advance. I felt it would be my last opportunity to capture that last little bit of "baby" features. His squishy legs, chubby hands and feet, and perfectly round face. I know he's going to look sooo different next year and is turning into a little boy as fast as sand slips through your hands. 

He turned two in February and I've been wanting to take these pics since March, so finally broke out my Canon Rebel and got my wish on Mother's Day. Even if bribery was involved, he did pretty good for a wild two year old who just woke up from a nap. Now, I'm no professional by any stretch of the imagination but be. still. my. heart. Good enough for me! I love.






yes the bandaid (that he's obsessed with. We change them out daily) stayed. I pick my battles.






My sweet precious baby. Oh this toddler phase may drive me crazy at times, but I must remember to stay patient and enjoy every second, because it is flying by all too fast. Thankful for a gorgeous Sunday and a helpful sister to assist with this photo sesh. Now it's just which one to choose to frame?

8 comments:

  1. oh. my. gosh. sandi...these are PER-FECT. he is a little angel baby and looks so handsome and precious. makes me want to squeeze his little 2 year old body with the biggest hug ever. you did a great job! (per the usual) you should be very proud of your baby boy and how these turned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks friend! Pretty sure he's ready for an Auntie Bef hug whenever you are. Need to plan a "baby Cade date night" soon!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness they are all SO precious!!! How are you going to choose!?!? You did a great job on pre-planning & the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word, this kid is freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ashley, some days he better be glad he's so darn cute! HAHA kidding. Hope you are your cutie pie are doing well! She's a doll! Everyone would tell me how fast it flies by and I never believed them. Now I do. Savor every moment!!

      Delete
  4. Ummmm... are you sure you're not a professional? these are beautiful! He is just adorable. Where did you get his outfit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha I promise, but thank you! I got it at AmericasMart in Atlanta and it's Petit Ami. When I saw it, I envisioned the pics and knew I had to have it :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019